New forum! branscapeforum.mybbnew.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New forum! branscapeforum.mybbnew.com

New forum! branscapeforum.mybbnew,com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bumbleboo's Mod Application

+2
Shiv
Bumbleboo
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bumbleboo's Mod Application Empty Bumbleboo's Mod Application Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 am

Bumbleboo

Bumbleboo
Webmaster
Webmaster

Blarg Blarg Testing herez.
Bumbleboo's Mod Application AbBumbleboo's Mod Application AbcBumbleboo's Mod Application Ab
Hey People! Its Me Bumbleboo. If you didnt read the title.
Well Heres My Application... Not Much Too It pig

First Off, Heres My Info:
Username: Bumbleboo
Msn: Danielzinderman@hotmail.com
Time Playing: From 2 Hours After Server Opened, To Presentz.
Experience: I Have Alot Of Dedication And Lots of 99's In Server. I Have Been a Mod and Admin for Many Servers in runelocus,
But my all time favorite was Midevilscape( http://Midevilscape.com ).
I Like Having fun, Im Interactive, and helpful, by accident when i was making the runelocus page
( VOTE! - http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6584 )
, before i went to the pillars, i helped someone,
( http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=details&id=6584 ).
I am pretty good with computer and i can code small things, as shiv has seen... i helped him color changing items
( I Have no idea when hes going to use, But we made different colored santa boots ).
And Im Kinda good with graphical art... Well... all art in general. I Hope to become a Graphic artist one day. Theres More stufz,
As i could go on and on about other admining for other servers, not just runescape servers... But I Dont wana Bore everyone.( Wow, Maplestory, Fly for fun, ext.)
Sources: I Also Have Made a Youtube Video, Kinda noobish, but getting the word out wont hurt anyone Very Happy

If The Admins Need Anything Else, Just Post Here Or Contact me on Msn, Thanks!

2Bumbleboo's Mod Application Empty Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Shiv

Administrator
Administrator

Well, if you had applied earlier, I would have given it to you.
I mean I don't see why you don't deserver mod, you've created the forums.
You've helped me code at time, your a long time respected player.
You help all that are in game. But I'm sorry to say there are no spots available atm.
Sad

3Bumbleboo's Mod Application Empty Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Bumbleboo

Bumbleboo
Webmaster
Webmaster

Shiv wrote:Well, if you had applied earlier, I would have given it to you.
I mean I don't see why you don't deserver mod, you've created the forums.
You've helped me code at time, your a long time respected player.
You help all that are in game. But I'm sorry to say there are no spots available atm.
Sad

Ha, The only reason i made this request is because bran told me i should make one. i would love to be mod thou, influences fun factor.

4Bumbleboo's Mod Application Empty lol Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Staypuff

Staypuff
Weekend Poster
Weekend Poster

lol, Bran told me the same thing Razz

http://www.gammerdb.tk

5Bumbleboo's Mod Application Empty Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:53 am

Bran

staypuf wrote:lol, Bran told me the same thing Razz

i know i know, but i guess because shiv i got demoted and i guess shivs the owner, i guess someone should actally go for co because shiv not to suprise, well players,persons,people, like i said have fun guys, enjoyed my time on that server and now its gone,

6Bumbleboo's Mod Application Empty Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Bran

Ha, The only reason i made this request is because bran told me i should make one. i would love to be mod thou, influences fun factor.[/quote]

man you know what you should be co owner, since you helped shiv correctly im ipbanned but man enjoy, have fun lol Smile but seriously you should ask for co because i aint doing this shit anymore but have fun enjoy:O

7Bumbleboo's Mod Application Empty Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:55 pm

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Bran wrote:Ha, The only reason i made this request is because bran told me i should make one. i would love to be mod thou, influences fun factor.

man you know what you should be co owner, since you helped shiv correctly im ipbanned but man enjoy, have fun lol Smile but seriously you should ask for co because i aint doing this shit anymore but have fun enjoy:O[/quote]

lolz... how and why are you ip banned?

http://branscape.grroop.com

8Bumbleboo's Mod Application Empty Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:34 am

Bran

lolz... how and why are you ip banned?[/quote]

because shiv said i nerver helped out seriously, you probley knew i helped out lol like cmon, i dont think you would care about me tho but im just saying i dont care anymore he just wants money from all you guys hes scamming you, like before he said i was 50% owner, so shiv if you read this i was aloud to take donation you said i could but just becasue i took rs accounts doesn't mean i would have to take money im to rich for .50/1.00 lololololololol but anyways bumble:) have fun enjoy the server:) and hope you dont stay at that server ps: shiv wouldn't have that server if it wasn't for me,

9Bumbleboo's Mod Application Empty Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:08 pm

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Bran wrote:lolz... how and why are you ip banned?

because shiv said i nerver helped out seriously, you probley knew i helped out lol like cmon, i dont think you would care about me tho but im just saying i dont care anymore he just wants money from all you guys hes scamming you, like before he said i was 50% owner, so shiv if you read this i was aloud to take donation you said i could but just becasue i took rs accounts doesn't mean i would have to take money im to rich for .50/1.00 lololololololol but anyways bumble:) have fun enjoy the server:) and hope you dont stay at that server ps: shiv wouldn't have that server if it wasn't for me,[/quote]

Ehh... from what i have seen him code, i think he leeched, but leeching isnt really bad.
Any coding is all about practice, im still learning to code website and stuff... Runescape servers thou... haaa.... i dont know how to code java, it seems kinda dumb to learn to code... not many things use java anymore... more games have even moved from java to CSS and self server coding( not online )

But it sucks that you cant play man, i always like meeting people. Sad

10Bumbleboo's Mod Application Empty Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Bran

Admin wrote:

because shiv said i nerver helped out seriously, you probley knew i helped out lol like cmon, i dont think you would care about me tho but im just saying i dont care anymore he just wants money from all you guys hes scamming you, like before he said i was 50% owner, so shiv if you read this i was aloud to take donation you said i could but just becasue i took rs accounts doesn't mean i would have to take money im to rich for .50/1.00 lololololololol but anyways bumble:) have fun enjoy the server:) and hope you dont stay at that server ps: shiv wouldn't have that server if it wasn't for me,

Ehh... from what i have seen him code, i think he leeched, but leeching isnt really bad.
Any coding is all about practice, im still learning to code website and stuff... Runescape servers thou... haaa.... i dont know how to code java, it seems kinda dumb to learn to code... not many things use java anymore... more games have even moved from java to CSS and self server coding( not online )

But it sucks that you cant play man, i always like meeting people. Sad[/quote]

uhh yeah lol i guess im back but i guess im mod? im thinking?

11Bumbleboo's Mod Application Empty Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Bran wrote:
Admin wrote:

uhh yeah lol i guess im back but i guess im mod? im thinking?[/quote]

Cool! Well ima turn you into moderator rank! Smile

12Bumbleboo's Mod Application Empty Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:52 pm

Bran

Admin wrote:
Bran wrote:
Admin wrote:

uhh yeah lol i guess im back but i guess im mod? im thinking?

Cool! Well ima turn you into moderator rank! Smile[/quote]

nooooo you keep it at admin lol

13Bumbleboo's Mod Application Empty Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:17 am

dev

Nooblet Poster
Nooblet Poster

Bran, that wasnt the reason but anyway your not iped anymore.

14Bumbleboo's Mod Application Empty Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Bran

dev wrote:Bran, that wasnt the reason but anyway your not iped anymore.

i know that made me happy lololol

15Bumbleboo's Mod Application Empty Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:15 pm

Shiv

Administrator
Administrator

Well FUCK me, I geuss I need to keep up to date with the forums a little more.
This went from Bumbleboo's mod application to why Bran got demoted.. confused
Well I guess I might as well join in, so here goes.
Bran, I got some words for you:

1) You were iped and demoted because you were'nt really that good of a co:
I mean all you helped me do was start the server up (about 90% me and 10% you)
Advise me where to put certain objects like the mining rocks and skiller shops at skiller's area
(Which to be honest any moron could have done)
You took two donations without asking me, I took it easy the first time, not the second.
2) Donator is now 5$, and if you consider me as a beggar, because in V6 donator was 1$,
you're wrong. If you compared the donator benefits in V6 with other server's donator benefits,
you would see why it was this cheap. It was just something that was a slight benefit, though I
didn't want to just give it away.
3) At the moment, I'm considering you to be back as staff on BranScape, and to be quite frank,
with your attitude I don't think you're heading the right way.

Consider these three points, and then tell me that I was wrong for demoting you, and that I am
scamming my people and if you think you're doing the best you can to gain staff on BranScape.

16Bumbleboo's Mod Application Empty Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:52 pm

Bran

Rekt

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum