New forum! branscapeforum.mybbnew.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New forum! branscapeforum.mybbnew.com

New forum! branscapeforum.mybbnew,com

You are not connected. Please login or register

hunter d for admin/mod

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hunter d for admin/mod Empty hunter d for admin/mod Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:56 am

hunter d

Nooblet Poster
Nooblet Poster

name: andrew
game name:hunter d
msn:lycan-vamp@hotmail.co.uk
home town:london
past experince: i am admin on 3 servers sharifscape,weedscape and angeloscape i am also moderator on jacescape.

Why shoudl i be admin/mod i always wanted to play an awsome server and one day be an admin on it and shiv i tihnk ive just found it ill like to help new players and make there time on your server the ebst time ever.
branscape rules
1. no spamming or advertising other servers
2.no disrepecting memeber sof staff and other players
3. for staff no abusing powers ( wich i will enevr do)
4.no beging for money,items, or staff spots
5. last and the most imortant rule of all HAVE FUN!!!! Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers farao lol!

hobbies: I LIKE TO PLAY FOOTBALL AND I ALSO LIKE TO SNOWBAORD I WISH ONE DAY I CAN TAKE PART IN WINTER OLYMIPCS
LANGUGES: I SPEAK DUTCH BUT AND MOSTLY ENGLISH
btw shiv if ur leastening pic me and watch your server go all they way king king cheers cheers

2hunter d for admin/mod Empty Re: hunter d for admin/mod Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:30 am

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

hunter d wrote:name: andrew
past experince: i am admin on 3 servers sharifscape,weedscape and angeloscape i am also moderator on jacescape.

Why shoudl i be admin/mod i always wanted to play an awsome server and one day be an admin on it and shiv i tihnk ive just found it ill like to help new players and make there time on your server the ebst time ever.
branscape rules
5. last and the most imortant rule of all HAVE FUN!!!! Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers farao lol!

hobbies: I LIKE TO PLAY FOOTBALL AND I ALSO LIKE TO SNOWBAORD I WISH ONE DAY I CAN TAKE PART IN WINTER OLYMIPCS
btw shiv if ur leastening pic me and watch your server go all they way king king cheers cheers

I would like to hear a little more about experience and skills. =P

http://branscape.grroop.com

3hunter d for admin/mod Empty hunter d's application Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:22 am

dev

Nooblet Poster
Nooblet Poster

I need to know more why you deserve this position.
Wink

4hunter d for admin/mod Empty Re: hunter d for admin/mod Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:48 pm

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

hunter d wrote:name: andrew

branscape rules

How is basketball a skill that relates to this server

http://branscape.grroop.com

5hunter d for admin/mod Empty Re: hunter d for admin/mod Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:06 am

Shiv

Administrator
Administrator

Hmmm, you said pick me and watch your server go all the way. How so? Suspect

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum