New forum! branscapeforum.mybbnew.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New forum! branscapeforum.mybbnew.com

New forum! branscapeforum.mybbnew,com

You are not connected. Please login or register

complaint::

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1complaint:: Empty complaint:: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:43 pm

harnum1

Nooblet Poster
Nooblet Poster

well i was at gwd at xilly and i was useing safe spot i had no idea it was against rules seeming dev told me it was ok

when initate loged on and sed it was against rules i simpley sed ok i will after this because i didnot bring food and that dev sed it was ok..

1 min later. time (his/her main acc) loged in

and sed go to it right no or i will jail you this time i figured dev musthave ben wrong so i was walking out and zilly hit a 20 on me i put on protect then i was jailed....

now i personaly dont think this should have happined because i simply sed ok and listened

and.. i think something should be done about this seeming the staf isnot nice enough to actualr read what they say and when some 1 listens to what they say the person (me) shouldent be punished

by: harnum1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

acomplishments:

chatbox admin [x]

ingame staff of somesort on any server [x]

admin on 2+ servers over my lifetime of gameing [x]

have a server of my own [ ]

2complaint:: Empty Re: complaint:: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

harnum1 wrote:well i was at gwd at xilly and i was useing safe spot i had no idea it was against rules seeming dev told me it was ok

when initate loged on and sed it was against rules i simpley sed ok i will after this because i didnot bring food and that dev sed it was ok..

1 min later. time (his/her main acc) loged in

and sed go to it right no or i will jail you this time i figured dev musthave ben wrong so i was walking out and zilly hit a 20 on me i put on protect then i was jailed....

now i personaly dont think this should have happined because i simply sed ok and listened

and.. i think something should be done about this seeming the staf isnot nice enough to actualr read what they say and when some 1 listens to what they say the person (me) shouldent be punished

by: harnum1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

acomplishments:

chatbox admin [x]

ingame staff of somesort on any server [x]

admin on 2+ servers over my lifetime of gameing [x]

have a server of my own [ ]

Dont speak english if you cant spell, sed is not a word. Alot more than that thou.
Anyways, speak to shiv ingame or on msn. Something like that, heh

http://branscape.grroop.com

3complaint:: Empty Re: complaint:: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:56 am

Shiv

Administrator
Administrator

Sorry, I understand you mean commander ziliyana, or how ever you spell it.
Ok, safe spotting is not against the rules.
If Time did jail you for that reason I am furious at her.
Time I have recieved many complaints regarding you and you abusing your powers.
I am being pushed to my limit, and I'm considering demoting her.
I will unjail you right away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum