New forum! branscapeforum.mybbnew.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New forum! branscapeforum.mybbnew.com

New forum! branscapeforum.mybbnew,com

You are not connected. Please login or register

New forums?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New forums? Empty New forums? Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:19 am

Zaros

Nooblet Poster
Nooblet Poster

I've seen this forums and i can say that i dont like them too much... They dont look so proffesional. I've worked with other forums that are called "Mybbnew" and they are great free forums. It has many options that darkbb doesnt have and i guess that players will be more active on better forums. I will make some forums, then i will give you the link so you see it and you will note that are much better.

2New forums? Empty Re: New forums? Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:40 am

blade

blade
Nooblet Poster
Nooblet Poster

whats tht link post it on here plz so i can hav a look Very Happy

3New forums? Empty Re: New forums? Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Zaros

Nooblet Poster
Nooblet Poster

www.bran-scape.tk or www.branscape.mybbnew.com (They are the same)

4New forums? Empty Re: New forums? Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Haha, your so dumb you made me laugh.

1. Darkbb is not the type of server, nor the place i made the site. It is just a hostin name. I simply chose darkbb as the hosting name to keep with the theme... Which brings us to...

2. I have make much better sites then this, all in editing and ext. I found this theme randomly while searching for a paper backround. And i stuck with it... And it kinda goes with the rs feel.. You know?

3. Ive seen that site layout, and i hated it. Which is why i did not choose it.

Learn ya facts before you lay them down Smile

http://branscape.grroop.com

5New forums? Empty Re: New forums? Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Zaros

Nooblet Poster
Nooblet Poster

Admin wrote:Haha, your so dumb you made me laugh.

1. Darkbb is not the type of server, nor the place i made the site. It is just a hostin name. I simply chose darkbb as the hosting name to keep with the theme... Which brings us to...

2. I have make much better sites then this, all in editing and ext. I found this theme randomly while searching for a paper backround. And i stuck with it... And it kinda goes with the rs feel.. You know?

3. Ive seen that site layout, and i hated it. Which is why i did not choose it.

Learn ya facts before you lay them down Smile

1. Please be more respectufl with players, dont say that im dumb if you are the dumb.
2. I never said that Darkbb is a type of server, and no it isnt a hosting name, its a hosting site and also you can make free forums.
3. This theme sucks.
4. If you have made better sites than this why dont you make it? And i made some forums for you, a lot better than this, and you reject them.
5. Im sure you hated it because you are jelous that i made better forums than you, and thats not the point because we can change the layout.

6New forums? Empty @zaros Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Staypuff

Staypuff
Weekend Poster
Weekend Poster

To be totaly honest, I think this forum could use a little bit of an upgrade. However, the one you made needs more material that you actualy made.

Last edited by Staypuff on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.gammerdb.tk

7New forums? Empty Re: New forums? Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:45 am

Skiller Pro

Nooblet Poster
Nooblet Poster

Staypuff if your going to say you hate it give a reason why and zaros might be able to fix it Very Happy

8New forums? Empty @Pro Skiller Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Staypuff

Staypuff
Weekend Poster
Weekend Poster

It's just a stock template, and their is no love put into it!
True masterpieces come from the heart.... Smile

http://www.gammerdb.tk

9New forums? Empty Re: New forums? Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:02 am

Zaros

Nooblet Poster
Nooblet Poster

Like this forums? Wow what a masterpiece!

10New forums? Empty Zaros Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:44 pm

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Zaros. This is what i think of you 3 min site.
SEE THIS ONE NOW?
ITS CALLED THEY GAVE YOU THE TEMPLATE!!! YOU DIDNT MAKE A FUCKEN SHIT! PERSONALLY I THINK YOU NEED TO DO THIS, AS I PUT ON YOUR "Masterpiece" of a site.
This fucken site Sucks. Learn To Code And Dont Just Copy Somebodys coding(computergeek67), then go flaming on about how damn cool you are. you fucken suck. how about you take that tiny pussy YOU call a dick and learn to give credit, and not take credit. I made the forums. We dont need some dude comming in and just taking it over. If ya want, Ill change the old website to this look. Just to fuck with you. JUST FLAMING AND STEALING!
TAKE IT AND USE IT!

11New forums? Empty Re: New forums? Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:29 am

Zaros

Nooblet Poster
Nooblet Poster

What a way to behave by an administrator! Wow, even Shiv admited that mine were better forums. Also i didnt flamed.

12New forums? Empty Re: New forums? Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:18 am

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Really, and you want to be a mod? You banned me on your forum, for my opinion!
Dont talk to me about how i should behave!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum