New forum! branscapeforum.mybbnew.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New forum! branscapeforum.mybbnew.com

New forum! branscapeforum.mybbnew,com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey guys! Need some help!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey guys! Need some help! Empty Hey guys! Need some help! Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Flawless

Nooblet Poster
Nooblet Poster

Hry, well im new here, but i know how to play rsps' n stuff, so i wont need much help.
just a question though, i try to log in, and through experience i know that you just type the username and passowrd you want. Evidently not on this server? What am i doing wrong?

also, i can log in with no name, but i just loose conection to server?

EDIT: urgh, just realised i dont have the latest version, you need to update runelocus

EDIT2: Still aint working, got the 7.5, thats the latest yeah?

2Hey guys! Need some help! Empty Re: Hey guys! Need some help! Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:40 pm

Admin

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Flawless wrote:Hry, well im new here, but i know how to play rsps' n stuff, so i wont need much help.
just a question though, i try to log in, and through experience i know that you just type the username and passowrd you want. Evidently not on this server? What am i doing wrong?

also, i can log in with no name, but i just loose conection to server?

EDIT: urgh, just realised i dont have the latest version, you need to update runelocus

EDIT2: Still aint working, got the 7.5, thats the latest yeah?

Get v7, i dont think shiv made v7.5

http://branscape.grroop.com

3Hey guys! Need some help! Empty THER ARE 2 VERSIONS Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:53 pm

tacozerker

tacozerker
Nooblet Poster
Nooblet Poster

V7 AND V7.5 ARE BOTH FUNCTIONAL AND STILL THE SAME SO YOU SO YOU DONT LOOS ANY OF YOUR JUNK

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum