New forum! branscapeforum.mybbnew.com

New forum! branscapeforum.mybbnew,com


You are not connected. Please login or register

a score board

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 a score board on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:23 am

blade

avatar
Nooblet Poster
Nooblet Poster
i have seen on server the hav like a score board on the forum page like the runescape one that would be realy good for people aswell more people will be comin on here tryin to be number 1 Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: a score board on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:31 am

Admin

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
blade wrote:i have seen on server the hav like a score board on the forum page like the runescape one that would be realy good for people aswell more people will be comin on here tryin to be number 1 Very Happy

That would be shiv's job, although i think he would greatly appriciate it if you got the coding for him.

View user profile http://branscape.grroop.com

3 Re: a score board on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Staypuff

avatar
Weekend Poster
Weekend Poster
Admin wrote:
blade wrote:i have seen on server the hav like a score board on the forum page like the runescape one that would be realy good for people aswell more people will be comin on here tryin to be number 1 Very Happy

That would be shiv's job, although i think he would greatly appriciate it if you got the coding for him.

Well, I actually gave the codes to Bran a while back... He just never used them I guess...
I don't have the codes anymore but here is where I got them last time. I know they work because I gave them to someone else a while ago and it worked perfect for them.

http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/runescape-private-server-discussion/263400-adding-an-in-game-highscores-board.html

View user profile http://www.gammerdb.tk

4 Re: a score board on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Bran


Moderator
Moderator
staypuf wrote:
Admin wrote:
blade wrote:i have seen on server the hav like a score board on the forum page like the runescape one that would be realy good for people aswell more people will be comin on here tryin to be number 1 Very Happy

That would be shiv's job, although i think he would greatly appriciate it if you got the coding for him.

Well, I actually gave the codes to Bran a while back... He just never used them I guess...
I don't have the codes anymore but here is where I got them last time. I know they work because I gave them to someone else a while ago and it worked perfect for them.

http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/runescape-private-server-discussion/263400-adding-an-in-game-highscores-board.html

i used the codes, lol i gave them to shiv,

View user profile

5 Re: a score board on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Staypuff

avatar
Weekend Poster
Weekend Poster
Very Happy Welp I'm not even sure there is a scoreboard on the new server?

View user profile http://www.gammerdb.tk

6 Re: a score board on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:46 pm

Admin

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Since it has to be in coding it might not be up till next update

View user profile http://branscape.grroop.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum