New forum! branscapeforum.mybbnew.com

New forum! branscapeforum.mybbnew,com


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bumbleboo's Mod Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bumbleboo's Mod Application on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 am

Bumbleboo

avatar
Webmaster
Webmaster
Blarg Blarg Testing herez.

Hey People! Its Me Bumbleboo. If you didnt read the title.
Well Heres My Application... Not Much Too It pig

First Off, Heres My Info:
Username: Bumbleboo
Msn: Danielzinderman@hotmail.com
Time Playing: From 2 Hours After Server Opened, To Presentz.
Experience: I Have Alot Of Dedication And Lots of 99's In Server. I Have Been a Mod and Admin for Many Servers in runelocus,
But my all time favorite was Midevilscape( http://Midevilscape.com ).
I Like Having fun, Im Interactive, and helpful, by accident when i was making the runelocus page
( VOTE! - http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6584 )
, before i went to the pillars, i helped someone,
( http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=details&id=6584 ).
I am pretty good with computer and i can code small things, as shiv has seen... i helped him color changing items
( I Have no idea when hes going to use, But we made different colored santa boots ).
And Im Kinda good with graphical art... Well... all art in general. I Hope to become a Graphic artist one day. Theres More stufz,
As i could go on and on about other admining for other servers, not just runescape servers... But I Dont wana Bore everyone.( Wow, Maplestory, Fly for fun, ext.)
Sources: I Also Have Made a Youtube Video, Kinda noobish, but getting the word out wont hurt anyone Very Happy


If The Admins Need Anything Else, Just Post Here Or Contact me on Msn, Thanks!

View user profile

2 Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Shiv


Administrator
Administrator
Well, if you had applied earlier, I would have given it to you.
I mean I don't see why you don't deserver mod, you've created the forums.
You've helped me code at time, your a long time respected player.
You help all that are in game. But I'm sorry to say there are no spots available atm.
Sad

View user profile

3 Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Bumbleboo

avatar
Webmaster
Webmaster
Shiv wrote:Well, if you had applied earlier, I would have given it to you.
I mean I don't see why you don't deserver mod, you've created the forums.
You've helped me code at time, your a long time respected player.
You help all that are in game. But I'm sorry to say there are no spots available atm.
Sad

Ha, The only reason i made this request is because bran told me i should make one. i would love to be mod thou, influences fun factor.

View user profile

4 lol on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Staypuff

avatar
Weekend Poster
Weekend Poster
lol, Bran told me the same thing Razz

View user profile http://www.gammerdb.tk

5 Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:53 am

Bran


Moderator
Moderator
staypuf wrote:lol, Bran told me the same thing Razz

i know i know, but i guess because shiv i got demoted and i guess shivs the owner, i guess someone should actally go for co because shiv not to suprise, well players,persons,people, like i said have fun guys, enjoyed my time on that server and now its gone,

View user profile

6 Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Bran


Moderator
Moderator
Ha, The only reason i made this request is because bran told me i should make one. i would love to be mod thou, influences fun factor.[/quote]

man you know what you should be co owner, since you helped shiv correctly im ipbanned but man enjoy, have fun lol Smile but seriously you should ask for co because i aint doing this shit anymore but have fun enjoy:O

View user profile

7 Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:55 pm

Admin

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Bran wrote:Ha, The only reason i made this request is because bran told me i should make one. i would love to be mod thou, influences fun factor.

man you know what you should be co owner, since you helped shiv correctly im ipbanned but man enjoy, have fun lol Smile but seriously you should ask for co because i aint doing this shit anymore but have fun enjoy:O[/quote]

lolz... how and why are you ip banned?

View user profile http://branscape.grroop.com

8 Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:34 am

Bran


Moderator
Moderator
lolz... how and why are you ip banned?[/quote]

because shiv said i nerver helped out seriously, you probley knew i helped out lol like cmon, i dont think you would care about me tho but im just saying i dont care anymore he just wants money from all you guys hes scamming you, like before he said i was 50% owner, so shiv if you read this i was aloud to take donation you said i could but just becasue i took rs accounts doesn't mean i would have to take money im to rich for .50/1.00 lololololololol but anyways bumble:) have fun enjoy the server:) and hope you dont stay at that server ps: shiv wouldn't have that server if it wasn't for me,

View user profile

9 Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:08 pm

Admin

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Bran wrote:lolz... how and why are you ip banned?

because shiv said i nerver helped out seriously, you probley knew i helped out lol like cmon, i dont think you would care about me tho but im just saying i dont care anymore he just wants money from all you guys hes scamming you, like before he said i was 50% owner, so shiv if you read this i was aloud to take donation you said i could but just becasue i took rs accounts doesn't mean i would have to take money im to rich for .50/1.00 lololololololol but anyways bumble:) have fun enjoy the server:) and hope you dont stay at that server ps: shiv wouldn't have that server if it wasn't for me,[/quote]

Ehh... from what i have seen him code, i think he leeched, but leeching isnt really bad.
Any coding is all about practice, im still learning to code website and stuff... Runescape servers thou... haaa.... i dont know how to code java, it seems kinda dumb to learn to code... not many things use java anymore... more games have even moved from java to CSS and self server coding( not online )

But it sucks that you cant play man, i always like meeting people. Sad

View user profile http://branscape.grroop.com

10 Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Bran


Moderator
Moderator
Admin wrote:
Bran wrote:lolz... how and why are you ip banned?

because shiv said i nerver helped out seriously, you probley knew i helped out lol like cmon, i dont think you would care about me tho but im just saying i dont care anymore he just wants money from all you guys hes scamming you, like before he said i was 50% owner, so shiv if you read this i was aloud to take donation you said i could but just becasue i took rs accounts doesn't mean i would have to take money im to rich for .50/1.00 lololololololol but anyways bumble:) have fun enjoy the server:) and hope you dont stay at that server ps: shiv wouldn't have that server if it wasn't for me,

Ehh... from what i have seen him code, i think he leeched, but leeching isnt really bad.
Any coding is all about practice, im still learning to code website and stuff... Runescape servers thou... haaa.... i dont know how to code java, it seems kinda dumb to learn to code... not many things use java anymore... more games have even moved from java to CSS and self server coding( not online )

But it sucks that you cant play man, i always like meeting people. Sad[/quote]

uhh yeah lol i guess im back but i guess im mod? im thinking?

View user profile

11 Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Admin

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Bran wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bran wrote:lolz... how and why are you ip banned?

because shiv said i nerver helped out seriously, you probley knew i helped out lol like cmon, i dont think you would care about me tho but im just saying i dont care anymore he just wants money from all you guys hes scamming you, like before he said i was 50% owner, so shiv if you read this i was aloud to take donation you said i could but just becasue i took rs accounts doesn't mean i would have to take money im to rich for .50/1.00 lololololololol but anyways bumble:) have fun enjoy the server:) and hope you dont stay at that server ps: shiv wouldn't have that server if it wasn't for me,

Ehh... from what i have seen him code, i think he leeched, but leeching isnt really bad.
Any coding is all about practice, im still learning to code website and stuff... Runescape servers thou... haaa.... i dont know how to code java, it seems kinda dumb to learn to code... not many things use java anymore... more games have even moved from java to CSS and self server coding( not online )

But it sucks that you cant play man, i always like meeting people. Sad

uhh yeah lol i guess im back but i guess im mod? im thinking?[/quote]

Cool! Well ima turn you into moderator rank! Smile

View user profile http://branscape.grroop.com

12 Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:52 pm

Bran


Moderator
Moderator
Admin wrote:
Bran wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bran wrote:lolz... how and why are you ip banned?

because shiv said i nerver helped out seriously, you probley knew i helped out lol like cmon, i dont think you would care about me tho but im just saying i dont care anymore he just wants money from all you guys hes scamming you, like before he said i was 50% owner, so shiv if you read this i was aloud to take donation you said i could but just becasue i took rs accounts doesn't mean i would have to take money im to rich for .50/1.00 lololololololol but anyways bumble:) have fun enjoy the server:) and hope you dont stay at that server ps: shiv wouldn't have that server if it wasn't for me,

Ehh... from what i have seen him code, i think he leeched, but leeching isnt really bad.
Any coding is all about practice, im still learning to code website and stuff... Runescape servers thou... haaa.... i dont know how to code java, it seems kinda dumb to learn to code... not many things use java anymore... more games have even moved from java to CSS and self server coding( not online )

But it sucks that you cant play man, i always like meeting people. Sad

uhh yeah lol i guess im back but i guess im mod? im thinking?

Cool! Well ima turn you into moderator rank! Smile[/quote]

nooooo you keep it at admin lol

View user profile

13 Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:17 am

dev


Nooblet Poster
Nooblet Poster
Bran, that wasnt the reason but anyway your not iped anymore.

View user profile

14 Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Bran


Moderator
Moderator
dev wrote:Bran, that wasnt the reason but anyway your not iped anymore.

i know that made me happy lololol

View user profile

15 Re: Bumbleboo's Mod Application on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:15 pm

Shiv


Administrator
Administrator
Well FUCK me, I geuss I need to keep up to date with the forums a little more.
This went from Bumbleboo's mod application to why Bran got demoted.. confused
Well I guess I might as well join in, so here goes.
Bran, I got some words for you:

1) You were iped and demoted because you were'nt really that good of a co:
I mean all you helped me do was start the server up (about 90% me and 10% you)
Advise me where to put certain objects like the mining rocks and skiller shops at skiller's area
(Which to be honest any moron could have done)
You took two donations without asking me, I took it easy the first time, not the second.
2) Donator is now 5$, and if you consider me as a beggar, because in V6 donator was 1$,
you're wrong. If you compared the donator benefits in V6 with other server's donator benefits,
you would see why it was this cheap. It was just something that was a slight benefit, though I
didn't want to just give it away.
3) At the moment, I'm considering you to be back as staff on BranScape, and to be quite frank,
with your attitude I don't think you're heading the right way.

Consider these three points, and then tell me that I was wrong for demoting you, and that I am
scamming my people and if you think you're doing the best you can to gain staff on BranScape.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum